
We spent a night on our way to St. George in Kailey Country aka Ceder City. Grayson came up with the name Kailey Country. I guess is makes sense, it is where Kailey his cousin lives and as far as he knows Ceder is the Country. Kailey Country is also the home of Abby, Jeremy and Kassidy. Grayson and Lydia love visiting the Cox's especially because they usually get a horse back ride.

My favorite moment is when Lydia got chased down by one of the Chickens. Kailey taught one of her the chickens to her for fun. Well while we were all out front Lydia wondered to the back were that chicken started chasing Lydia, she didn't think it was so funny and was scared for her life and started screaming. I shouldn't think it was so funny, she was really scared, but secretly I did. Hopefully they will let us come again soon. Grayson is starting to think he is a real Cowboy.
2 comments:
That is so fun. Lydia looks so brave up there on that horse. I guess they've done it before?
It was good to see you last week.
thats funny I wish I were there to see it.
Post a Comment