
Grayson and Lydia loved hiking at Snow Canyon with PaPa Jerry so much that they started begging to go again the minute they saw the red rocks of Dixie Valley. We had a great hike, there is nothing like hiking in Southern Utah. Unfortunately I gave into Lydia and let her wear the wrong shoes and had to carry her the most of the way back since she had developed two major blisters. She was crying and in an effort to get her to stop I started singing some of her favorite songs to her. I would only do this in isolation since not only can I not sing I was out of breath and am also recovering from a cold. So let just say it wasn't very pretty but it was working. Well, as we get to the top of a little hill and look over we see a group of people gathered. With further investigation I discovered some people were randomly getting married along the path. Lets just hope that they couldn't hear me and that I didn't ruin there ceremony. Next time we will be better prepared for hiking.

5 comments:
I am seriously shocked at how old Kate looks! All that hair!!
We miss you guys! When we went to Las Vegas, Lucy asked when we pulled up, "Is Lyvia and Grayson going to be here?"
That getting married story is hilarious! What a good mommy!
How fun. Your pictures make me want to go hiking. I am with Maggie I can't believe how old Kate looks. It is hard to believe she is only a few months older than Brooklyn she looks so much older.
The thing I love most about your little family is you are always "going and doing". Wish we were ever in the same state or place long enough to "go and do" together. Someday...
OK all of your kids are so stinken cute. I think Kate looks just like you and grayson looks like his dad but Lydia is a good mixture to me. Anyways they are all so cute and we are totally jealous that you are outside with no coat on, I am so stinken ready for warm weather. Anyways it is so fun to see your family growing. I love blogging, its the best way to keep in touch
Post a Comment