Lydia was so excited to dance for everyone. When we got to the rec. center where she dances she said, "Oh, mom all these people came here to see me dance." She did a great job, much better than last time. We forgot the camcorder, so all we have are these pictures. She did the splits a few times during her routine, I was sad we didn't get a good picture of it.
Grayson on the other hand kept saying he was tired of singing at school. I was impressed at how quickly he learned all his songs. I've loved listening to him sing while playing, when he doesn't know any one is listening. We do have a little video of some of his program. I know this is something only us and grandparents would probably want to watch, but I put it on anyways.
P.S. If you did want to watch you need to pause our music at the bottom of the page. Also, this is a really bad recording I was trying to take care of other kids at the same time.
4 comments:
How darling are they? Lydia looks born for the stage! Lindee has her dance performance soon and I can't wait to see how she does, she is such a show-off at home, we'll see how she does on stage!
I can not believe how big your kids are getting. They are so cute. I love watching little kids perform they are so funny.
Sorry posted under Andrew hate when I do that.
I think I've told you this numerous times, but your kids could model for Pottery Barn....they are so flippin' cute!
I told Jason we should put Lucy in dance this spring. The face he gave me was pretty funny. I think she would love it. We didn't have much success with soccer (we started way to early).
Post a Comment