After Opening all our presents we ran up to Jared's mom's for round two. She made our traditional breakfast casserole and pull aparts, they turned out perfect this year. Later that night we returned to my parents house for dinner. This is one of my favorite parts of Christmas. My dad always makes us a feast including, prime rib, salmon, halibut, sauteed mushrooms and shrimp, and of course king crab legs. For dessert he made creme brulee. It was all so good. Much, much later that night after Jared discovered his new game was a Spanish edition, we started watching music videos on You Tube. We were so inspired we decided to make our own. We started out with big hopes and ideas, but eventually got tired. We got Jared to record what we had right before going home. We weren't doing so hot by this point in the night but were still having fun. Feel free to watch, but don't judge my bad dancing, I'm just a lame mom.
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Christmas Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I just have to tell you that Aaron and I watched your little video and laughed like crazy. It is so funny that your family would do that. The dancing wasn't half bad either. We were hoping to see Jared bust a move, but maybe next time. I am also jealous of all the chocolates you made - they look delicious and from what I remember - they are delicious. Lastly, I am bummed that you are not coming out here. It would have been great to see you - but I am sure you will have a great time with Tami in Utah. Talk to you later.
Post a Comment