
My mom has been making chocolates for over 20 years. The last few years she let Tami and I join her in making and giving chocolates as gifts. This year Shelly decided to join us as well. Together we made over 100 pounds of chocolate. For those of you that don't know how much that is, all I can say is it is a lot. So, if you haven't gotten any chocolates from us yet you better make it a point to see us soon so you can get a box of your own.

Caught sneaking some chocolate.

This is how we keep the babies happy while we work.
I am so glad to be done and have our house slightly back to normal. Hopefully I will forget how hard this all is by next year. Sitting here eating them I am already starting to forget.
3 comments:
Lame mom, wame tom! Your video was incredible! I think you should post it on You Tube! I am still laughing!
Also, your chocolates look mouthwatering. You guys are incredible. 100 POUNDS!!!
ok so i am so jealous i didn't make it out this year...i only had a few minor things going on in life! but i will make it out some day to do it again- it was so fun that one year- mostly just doing it with you clowns! what i would do for some of that chocolate right now...
Welove your chocolates. I think we ate the first box during the car ride home from your house (yep...the whole box)and then I bragged about you to family and decided to share the other box. But...I reserved the nut covered goodness for myself and the cherry cordial.Delish.
Post a Comment