OH I had to laugh, I just love how funny that camera is, your kids are so cute and it looks like they loved it. I guess we are a little low on the technology because I dont even know what that is, but it sure looks like fun! Did you end up going to the reunion? How was it? We are sorry that we missed it, we would have loved to come down, but Eric had to charge so he couldnt get anyone to replace him. Anyways hopefully we will see you sometime soon
5 comments:
Those are so dang funny. I am laughing out loud.
Yah, that is creepy, but funny:>
That's great. I love the pictures of everyone, especially Shelly.
OH I had to laugh, I just love how funny that camera is, your kids are so cute and it looks like they loved it. I guess we are a little low on the technology because I dont even know what that is, but it sure looks like fun! Did you end up going to the reunion? How was it? We are sorry that we missed it, we would have loved to come down, but Eric had to charge so he couldnt get anyone to replace him. Anyways hopefully we will see you sometime soon
That's just creepy....cool, but creepy.
Post a Comment