
I came across this Nanny Deprived Quiz, I though it was cute. I added a few of my own questions that relate to my Nanny Deprived life.
Take the Quiz:
1) Have you ever eaten a random cheerio, puff, or pretzel just because you had nowhere else to put it?
2) Have you ever walked around with a half eaten cookie in your pocket?
3) Do you look forward to going to the doctor or dentist just so you can sit in the waiting room and read a magazine by yourself?
4) Have you ever used a public restroom while holding a child on your lap because there was nowhere else to put them?
5) Have you ever counted down the hours until bedtime?
6) Have you ever answered the door wearing "princess jewelry"?
7) Have you ever run out of batteries on PURPOSE?
8) Have you named your vacuum and consider it part of your family?
9) Do you ever have an audience and cheer section while exercising in the privacy of your own home?
10) Do you ever have to remind yourself that kids stories don’t count when people ask your favorite book?
11) Can you tell what time it is based on what kids show is on TV?
If you answered "yes" to any of the above questions, you truly are nanny deprived.
6 comments:
I laughed out loud. That was so funny....especially because it was a yes to every single question.
Okay....what if I count down the hours to bedtime every day? That's bad, right?
Too funny! I'd have to add have you ever fished princess toys out of your VCR. (Graham's new favorite thing to play with).
Hey ever-so-cute friend!
It's been forever! I'm so glad you dropped me a line! I love your blog! Three darling kids! You are super mom! Cannon still loves dressing up just like Grayson. I need to invest in that superman costume--ours is a little nappy at this point. Any way, you look like you're doing well and having fun, I'd love to catch up. Email me sometime when you have a sec. Do you still have my address? I miss ya!
-Heather
Ingrid is still addicted to cheerios and I find them everywhere! Daniel says we should ban all things princess, we'll see about that. Cute survey!
Oh, number 4!! Walmart. Cute questions.
So I want to know the name of your vacumn. I know that it's a part of your family because you spent more time with it than your kids. Love the survey. It's sad when you answer yes to like ALL of them.
Post a Comment