Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My return to USU

Last weekend we all headed up to USU for Jon's inauguration as Education Senator. After the program Jared had to go back home, but offered to take the kids so I could stay and hang out with Jon, Shelly and Chad. It was really weird to be back on campus and in a college atmosphere again. It was even weirder to be there without my kids. Later that night we went back to Jon's house for a party and I was feeling young and free until Jon started introducing me as his sister, who is like thirty. I couldn't believe he was telling people this. I am so not thirty and who cares. I will just pretend he was telling people this so that his friends wouldn't hit on me.

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Go Aggies Go Aggies...Hey Hey Hey!!! That is fun. I miss Utah State although I'm sure I'd feel wierd if I went back to visit. I also like your kite flying story. I still think you count as a great Mom even though you didn't get them all up.