Jared has been trying to get us to go on a family bike ride for like a month. We never seemed to make it before dark or didn't have the right stuff to get the bike going. Finally this weekend we made it out on not only one ride but two. The kids absolutely loved it. They sat and giggled the whole time. It was the perfect weather for riding bikes. I hope we can get in more rides before it gets too hot.

Lydia feel asleep on the way back. She was holding a sucker and Grayson slide it out of her hand, he ate it and slide the empty stick back into her hand before she woke up. He is so sneaky.
7 comments:
Good for you getting out an enjoying the weather. Aly keeps asking me to go for a bike ride, but I keep putting it off I know my bike is going to require some major reapirs from no use so I figure if I just put it off I won't have to get it fixed.
The weather has been nice, I'm ready for it. That's funny Grayson even put the stick back. Jon looks very "metro". And I don't think we'll get pets of our own anytime soon. We are still cat sitting and scooping poop is no fun.
You are better than me. We bought one of those bike trailers....but only managed to use it about 3 or 4 times before we moved and put it in storage for this year. Hopefully I'll be more motivated this next summer.
Very sneaky, Grayson! I think Lucy would have eaten the sucker, but wouldn't have thought to put the stick back. Too smart.
The pics of Jon are hilarious!
Love the hairdos. Lucy thinks she can do her own hair everyday. She gets so mad when I fix it.
LOVE the good weather! I am glad you got out in it! The bike trailer looks so fun!
Tell Grayson we missed him at the party, but totally understand. We will get together again soon.
We miss that bike trailer so much. It's been around the mall a few times. I'm glad that it's still being used in Utah.
I love riding bikes and we have not got them out this year. I cant wait to go. I swear that was the best shape I got into since eric and I have been married and it is fun at the same time (also exercise with your kids). I am so tired of the cold weather and last Sat and Sun just really teased us. Hopefully there will be some more bike-riding days to come soon.I am sorry u didnt get to go to the reunion, it seemed like it was going to be lots of people there we wouldnt know from other years so I dont feel too bad either although we would really love to see you guys and catch up.
Post a Comment