
This past weekend Shelly helped produce a fashion show for the SLCC Fashion Institute. It was my first fashion show and it was really fun. I can't wait for next year when we get to see Shelly's collection go down the runway.

The best part was my brother Jon showing up in this getup. He wanted to look couture for the show, so he had my cousin Ashley dress him up in all her clothes, including her jeans.

Jon walking the runway.
3 comments:
Your family is just so amazingly creative it makes the rest of us creatively challenged people jealous. We are going to be in SLC the weekend of April 26th so if you guys are going to be in town we would love to stop in and see ya.
He is SOOOOOOOOO cool. Why doesnt' he do it professionally?
I can't believe I missed this? And how did you and Shelly seem to skip over this part of the night while telling me about it?
Post a Comment