Wednesday, March 26, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATE!



Jared and I are honestly shocked at how fast the last year has gone. I really can't believe that my baby is a year old. I guess I'll have to stop treating her like a baby and let her grow up.
She has been such a great addition to our lives. She is just so happy and content with life. I hope that doesn't ever change for her. Like our other kids she LOVES music. At church she gets so excited when I pull out the hymn book because she knows what is coming. She also loves to dance, even when she was really little she would kick her legs when ever she would hear music.
I am just so grateful that she is healthy and able to enjoy all that life has to offer. What a great bonus that she is so dang cute.
My parents went out of town so we're saving the party for tomarrow. There will be lots of cake eating pictures to come.

5 comments:

Laura W said...

Happy birthday little Kate!! Sorry we didn't send a card :), but have a great day!!!! She's so dang cute!

The Bailey's said...

She is so beautiful ( all your kids are too cute), that is so fun they do grow too fast. Just wanted to let you know that we are trying to come to the reunion, Eric has to get someone to switch work with him, thank you for offering up your house, Phil and Alli offered as well and said they insist. It's nice to have good friends who will let us stay. Anyways we will have to get together if we can make it.

Rachelle said...

No you must be mistaken. I'm sure Kate couldn't be a year old already. Yikes - that went fast. Happy Birthday!! Happy Easter. I'm glad you had a fun weekend.

L said...

She is so dang cute! Happy birthday Kate. Loved your Easter pics too!

Tami said...

It's crazy that she's already one! We thought about her on her bday, but ofcourse didn't call.