Here are my favorites of each of the kids:
I can't believe how grown up my little boy is getting.
This was the closest thing to a smile we got.
I couldn't pick just one for Kate.
At the end we got the boys in their favorite superhero costumes since this is a better depiction of their every day lives.
p.s. we went to our friend Ryan Thompson (Maggie's brother in law) for the pictures. It was the best experience taking pictures with kids I've ever had. It was the first time I wasn't completely stressed out. He does really great pictures I highly recommend him. Check him out at rltphotography.com
6 comments:
Your kids are so flippin' cute! I've told you before....they could be models! I'm glad you had a good experience. It's so nice having a photographer in the fam!
So dang cute! I am glad you had such a good experience. Getting the kids pictures taken always stresses me out to. Your header is adorable...love it!
Those are so great ..I agree...Grayson is growing up so much. It's wierd.
Cute cute cute.
Your kids are all so adorable, that is so fun. I love these pictures, they are all so photogenic. Anyways I love your posts, it is fun to get to see your kids and get to know what you guys are up to.
What great pictures! I love that you let the boys wear their costumes in some of them. I was just now showing Megan the pictures. I kept wanting to say this is "Aunt Kalleen's" blog. Would you be their aunt in law? ;-) I'm not sure how that works.
I like the quotes you have on the side (too cute!) and we greatly enjoyed the Christmas music video!
Post a Comment