
Before leaving to go home thursday, Tami and I took our kids down to the Conference Center to see President Hinckley one last time. We got their just as the viewing was starting so we didn't have to wait in line. I hope that my kids will remember the sweet spirit that was there. I still remember going with my dad to see President Kimball. It was a special experience to say goodbye again as the processional went down South Temple. We will miss Prisident Hinckley so much and apprienciate all that he did for us and the church.
4 comments:
How neat. What priceless photos. Hopefully this expreince makes up for all the creapy guys digging in your garbage:> I'm glad you went to the viewing too. I bet that was such a powerful experience.
I'm so glad to contacted me...it's fun to keep up with everyone this way! Your family is adorable, I can't believe you have a five year old! I've added you guys to our blog if that's ok...
Sarah
I'm glad you guys were able to do that. I wish that we could have been there. I really like your new layout, especially the background.
Brad remembers going with his mom to President Kimball's as well. Your kids will probably remember, also.
Post a Comment