Okay, I'm having one of those stressed out- I can't believe I have three kids days. Lydia and Grayson both started preschool today. You would think this would be great, maybe I could get a break. But in my great wisdom I have them going to different schools on different sides of the Valley. I spent the day running around trying to get places on time, but didn't. My poor kids are just going to have to get used to being the last kid to be picked up. Anyways after many other stressful moments and many more failings, I've decided I better just focus on what I am grateful for today.
My minivan.
I can't imagine loading and unloading all three kids several times a day in anything but a minivan. It's not much to look at but I love it.
Kate's ability to spend hours in her carseat.
I don't know why I've been so lucky to have such good babies.
99 cent nuggets and a drive thru window.
No getting out of the car, no cooking, need I say more.
Diet Coke.
I can't live without it.
Jared's surprise- he's dropping a class!
Jared found out today that he doesn't need one of his three night classes. And best of all it's his class that he drives to Logan for.
3 comments:
Ditto to all the things you said (except Jared's class, but I am happy for you!). I would add Ibuprofen, for the headaches, and kids DVDs, for when I can't take it anymore and they have to just watch a movie!
We really want a mini-van. Can we justify a mini-van with only one child???
All I can say is, thank heaven for Diet Coke!
Post a Comment