Tami and Joseph have a new baby girl, Audrey. Isn't she so cute. I am so excited for their family and wish I could be in Maryland to help my sister. She was born August 27th. I can't wait to see her in person (hopefully next month).
We were able to come to Utah, for a surprise visit this month. Everyone loves Audrey, and Grayson can't get enough of how little she is. I can't get enough of how big Kate is. She looks like one of my kids.
3 comments:
She is sooo~o cute! I like the name Audrey, is it a family name? Tell Tami and Joseph hi!
She's here! I love the name! How did the labor and delivery go?? Are you going to see her or is she flying out?
We were able to come to Utah, for a surprise visit this month. Everyone loves Audrey, and Grayson can't get enough of how little she is. I can't get enough of how big Kate is. She looks like one of my kids.
Post a Comment