Friday, May 4, 2012

Grandma's Farm

 Last week we went out to my grandma's house in Grantsville for a dinner celebrating Pop's birthday. I don't know why we don't go out to visit more often, cause my kids always love it. Even though my grandma doesn't have animals anymore all her neighbors do. 
 Had to share Clairs best pin-up pose. 

 Some neighbors are keeping their goats in the backyard. The girls fell in love with the new babies, Flip and Flop. 
 The momma didn't enjoy all the attention the babies were getting and even rammed into both Kate and Clair to get them away. Am I a bad mom for thinking it was funny even if they were crying?

 Next we fed the cows. 

 They all came running as soon as they saw the kids offering hay. I have to admit these cows were huge and I was a little afraid to be so close. Luckily, they stayed back because of the electric wire fence.


 

 How fitting for Kate to be wearing her new Aggie shirt. Jared took the older kids up the day before to Logan for the Spring Scrimmage and unveiling of the new logo. Of course he had to come home with new shirts for everyone. 


Pops ran over his foot with the tiller last year and had to have it and his lower leg amputated. The kids love to make him take off his prosthetic and show them how it works. He's a good sport to always play along. 

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

He takes his leg off for them? I love it.