It's become a tradition to visit our best friends the Ray's in California each year when school ends. As always we had a great week. They were so nice to share there home and food with the six of us. They let us jump on their tramp and swim in their pool. Most of all they never acted like they were sick of us.
The kids especially love spending the night in a tent in the back yard.
Jared had a fun night trying to control a sleep walking Kate several times.
THANK YOU MAGGIE AND JASON! WE CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT YEAR.
1 comment:
WHAT A BLAST!!!! I am so jealous. You are 2 of our most favortie families!!! I'm glad you guys had fun. Oh, and happy belated birthday. I hope you had a fun day, even though you had to share it :) BTW, Elli said she wanted to go to Grayson's house the other day. It was totally out of the blue. We need to get the kids together sometime...
Post a Comment