I usually carry a few boxes of this stuff in my purse.

Recently I bought a new six month supply of contacts. They also come in a small rectagular box and can be found in my purse. It may be hard to tell the difference but one does cost a significant amount more than the other. In fact I've needed new contacts for over six months but kept putting it off because I hate how much they cost.
There is one other difference. One is full of gum and the other is full of little packages of water. Apparently when you don't find gum, it's also fun to rip open the packages of water and throw them around. You know, just something to do while your waiting to find something else to destroy.
I salvaged what I could, but was not a nice mommy for a few minutes.
3 comments:
I'm sorry Kalleen! That is a bummer. Aren't kids great memory makers? :)
Oh man, I'd be livid! I'm surprised Kate was still alive when we saw you at the carnival last night! I'm assuming it was Kate, right?
That sucks. I don't want Kate rubbing off on my sweet Audrey this summer. Please keep her away.
P.S. hope your having fun in CA. My kids are totally jealous.
Post a Comment