
Jared bought season tickets for the Aggies and I thought he was crazy. I didn't want to break his heart so I agreed to try one game with the whole family. To my surprise we had a great time. I loved it. Honestly it was almost a perfect day. If only those Aggies could figure out how to win. Lydia and Kate were great cheerleaders. I'm playing with the idea of trying it again next week. We'll see what the weather looks like.

GO AGGIES!


I made Kate and Clair Aggie onesies right before leaving. I used an iron on transfer with a picture off the internet. I'm sure Jared thought I was crazy, but it was super quick and I think they look adorable.
2 comments:
Did you do all these fun things in one day? It must have been the day you didn't call me.
Cutest family. I love catching up through the blog. Love those Utah State onesies. Can't believe you made them super quick.
Post a Comment