Grayson had a birthday. His seventh. When I asked if he had a good Birthday he said, "yeah, but I'm sad I liked being six."
Grayson wanted a Mario Kart party. We did our best to make it special without having a friend party.
We got Grayson a basketball hoop off KSL classifieds. We had to pick it up a week before his birthday. It was impossible to hide so we told him it was for PaPa Jerry. He was so excited to find out it was really for him. It tuned out to be a good thing because he was able to play with it last week before the weather turned bad.
I've been writing special birthday wishes to the kids on a chalk board on the back door since we moved in. It's been a fun tradition.
The Cake: I am very proud of my cake. This was the first time I've done an all fondant cake and I was scared to do it. It turned out better than I hoped for.
Did you notice the banana peels?
5 comments:
Kalleen, that cake is amazing! Way to go!
The cake looks great. Looks like you had a great time. We wih we were there.
AWESOME CAKE! I'm totally impressed. Did you sculpt all those little things out of marshmallow fondant? I haven't sculpted yet with marshmallow fondant so I'm curious as to how it worked out. I've only sculpted with nasty wilton stuff. So glad I ran into you and we are back in touch.
Super cute cake! It looks perfect. I'm glad Grayson had such a fun day.
So Olivia and Grayson should get together for some Mario, she's pretty good :) She also asked if Grayson could come over one day to play after school. I keep thinking he'll be done with girls, especially younger girls, any day now. But, he's always welcome (Lydia too AND Kate, you need to let her come over and test out playing with Elsa)
WOW his cake looks amazing!! You've got such a cool talent!
Post a Comment