I'm Really going to miss soccer.
Yesterday was the last game of the season. Let's just say I wasn't a big soccer fan at the beginning of the season. It was a big time commitment, that ate our Saturdays, with little pay off. Lydia didn't really like it and spent her time on the field dancing instead of playing. She never wanted to in. I left all her games mad and frustrated. Then something happened and few weeks ago she got it. She's turned out to be a great little ball handler. No goals, but lots of close calls. When I told her I was proud of her, she asked if she was better than Grayson. Maybe seeing Grayson do well inspired her.
Lydia wouldn't have stuck to it if one of her best friends Lizzy wasn't on the team.
Grayson has always loved soccer. This year has really been good for him he scored several goals and was a great team player. At his teams awards BBQ last night his coach praised him for his good intuition. He had a good sense in what was going to happen next and how to play it.
1 comment:
It's nice to have activities for the kids to do during the summer. I love you paintings- you are so crafty, they are waaaaay cute.
Post a Comment