Sunday, May 17, 2009

Some Pictures!


Our ward had a no-rules pinewood derby last week.  Grayson and Lydia were really excited to make and race their own cars.  Luckily we have a PaPa Jerry that is really good at making cool pinewood derby cars.  I remember him making a Ghost-buster car for Billy and a Shamu car for Toby.   Jared and I actually helped Lydia with her princess car. It wasn't fast but we kept telling her it didn't matter because it was the most beautiful car there.  Grayson's car won second place and he couldn't be happier.  He ran around shouting, "I won, I won, " the whole night.





Thanks PAPA JERRY for all your help!

Lydia's School Program:  She did great remembering her lines and singing all the songs.


Reid School Carnival: Who doesn't love a good old fashioned carnival?



2 comments:

Allison said...

I can't wait to do stuff like this with my kids!

Tami said...

I love the princess car. I bet you had a lot of fun with dad.