Clarissa Jayne Wright
Born: Tuesday March 10th
8 pounds 7 ounces
22 inches long
After a few hours of regular contractions and a few extremely painful contractions we went into the hospital Monday night (Tuesday morning). I was only a four but they admitted me anyway because they were worried about me going fast because it was my fourth baby. After several more hours and lots more contractions, I was still a four. No surprise, since I can never get over that hump on my own. They finally decided to up the patocin. Clarissa came a couple hours later. I had the privilege to experience some of the labor for an hour when my epidural wore off. To anyone who choses natural child birth, I am sorry but you are crazy. She came out in three pushes and brought the most beautiful spirit with her. We are all doing great. A big thanks to everyone who helped with the kids.
16 comments:
She's adorable, congratulations! I'm glad you finally have some relief!
Congratulations Wright family! She's beautiful! I can't wait to meet her.
Let me know if you need any help in the next few weeks/months.
She's here! And you are not prego anymore!!! Holy smokes, she is so cute! She definately fits right in too! Thanks for making me baby hungry! I can't wait to meet her. I really want to come get your kiddo's for an afternoon...I'll call ya! CONGRATS!!!!
Oooohhhhhhh, she is a doll, and I LOVE the name! Congrats!!
Congrats Jared and Kalleen! She's adorable!!!
Yeah, Kalleen! Congratulations to all of you. And good luck, if anyone can handle 4 kiddos, you can.
Wow. I can hardly believe that you have 4 kids!! She is a cutie and that big eyes open picture is remarkable for a 1 day old.
Congrats!! I'm glad everything worked out!
Yeah she is here! I am so glad that everything went well! So beautiful too, you guys have the cutest family!
I'm so happy you finally had her, congratulations! She's adorable. And you look great too, cant even tell you just had a baby!
Wow I didnt think that reading your comments about the little new spirit that came with her would make me cry. I am happy for you and Jared. What a cute little family and that is what its all about. Keep me posted on Maria's wedding I have no idea how to get a hold of that girl. Anyway baby Clarissa is a cutie.
Cute-cute-cute. I wish I would have checked this earlier. I've been waiting for a picture. She looks like a skinny Kate. I love her already!
So sweet! I'm really happy for you guys. She looks beautiful, hopefully we'll get to see her in person soon.
Congrats! She is beautiful. I love the picture of you and all the kids with Clarissa on the couch it is so fun to see how excited all your other kids are to have a new baby.
Congrats you guys! She's beautiful! It was fun seeing you both for a short time recently. Good luck with everything.
Yeah, She is beautiful. She looks just like the rest of your kids. Congratulations Wright family.
Post a Comment