I had my cute friend Grace Tea take the pictures. I'm having a hard time picking a favorite. She is very affordable. Check her out at graceteaphoto.blogspot.com
I'm glad you like the photos. Your cakes are amazing, almost too pretty to eat! That's funny Kate is child of darkness- Ingrid is known around here as godzilla.
Hey Wright Family! I stumbled on to your blog and just wanted to let you know that you have a GORGEOUS family. Congrats on the new little one. She's a doll. ~Amanda
Okay, you guys have this little recipe for making the CUTEST babies! Wow, she is DARLING! Abby and Rich always comment about how beauitful your children are and I agree! Great pictures-LOVE the headband. Congrats Wrights!!
Hey Kalleen, I found your blog through Grace's and I'm so happy I did! Congratulations, she is adorable! We just had our 2nd, a little girl last week and I don't know how you do it! I LOVE these pics and wished I lived close to Grace so she could take some for me! Tell Jared I said hi and I miss you guys! Ashley (Rockwood)
6 comments:
I'm glad you like the photos. Your cakes are amazing, almost too pretty to eat! That's funny Kate is child of darkness- Ingrid is known around here as godzilla.
I love all of these SO much! I think my favorite is the one with her naked on the white blanket. They are all so cute. You're so lucky to have these!
I was showing Joseph the pics, and we both noticed she has Grayson's HUGE fingers and feet. Did her feet and hands fit inside the box at the hospital?
Hey Wright Family! I stumbled on to your blog and just wanted to let you know that you have a GORGEOUS family. Congrats on the new little one. She's a doll.
~Amanda
Okay, you guys have this little recipe for making the CUTEST babies! Wow, she is DARLING! Abby and Rich always comment about how beauitful your children are and I agree! Great pictures-LOVE the headband. Congrats Wrights!!
Hey Kalleen, I found your blog through Grace's and I'm so happy I did! Congratulations, she is adorable! We just had our 2nd, a little girl last week and I don't know how you do it! I LOVE these pics and wished I lived close to Grace so she could take some for me! Tell Jared I said hi and I miss you guys!
Ashley (Rockwood)
Post a Comment