Tuesday, January 6, 2009

WELCOME 2009!

I don't know what is coming. Will we survive another child? Will Kate start talking? Will Jared get his dream job or be stuck teaching another year of TV West? Will our house ever be finished? I don't really know or care.  I'm finally getting to a point in life were the unknown doesn't scare me. I know everything with turn out just as it should.  I have my family and the gospel of Jesus Christ, what more could I want. Each year I ask, "can life get better than this", we are so blessed.  We send our love and best wishes to all of you this new year.  

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

Way to put things in perspective. I appreciated that. Happy New Year.

Tom and Jammie said...

I love the pictures, but I must be getting old cause I can't read your tex with your back drop. The music rocks how do you do that?