Sunday, October 5, 2008

Celebrating Six!


Grayson was so excited to turn six this last week. He keeps saying he can now do all kinds of new things now that he is older. He wanted a pirate birthday and kept inviting all his friends from school to "his party", forgetting that he wasn't going to have a friend party this year. I tried to make our little party with family as fun as possible. I had plans for making his pirate ship cake on his birthday, luckily the doctor said I could still make it as long as I was careful. I seriously wanted to cry at the thought of not making his cake. Making my kids a specially cake for their birthday is one of my favorite traditions. I am loving Grayson at this age. He is starting to be more responsible, and is a huge help. He's also a great friend, we have a lot of fun together.  

The Cake



Grayson and Lydia loved making everyone dress up and play pirates.



2 comments:

Tami said...

Cute cake, I wish we could have been there. Grayson is pretty big now.

L said...

What a cake! You need to go into business!