We are thrilled to announce
Baby #4
Coming March 2009
I am 12 weeks and finally starting to feel like a normal person again. I've been pretty sick, but hopefully that is in the past. We don't know what in the world we are going to do with four kids, but I'm sure we'll figure something out. We were planning on getting pregnant this Fall, but were going to wait till after we were done moving. I guess someone had other plans. Life goes on.
15 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! That's so exciting!
Wheee! #4, holy schmoly! That's so exciting, congrats! It seems like there are a lot of March babies coming next year. What a great time of year for a baby! Almost Spring n' all.
yeah congratulations!!! We are so excited for you. You will have to keep us informed on what it is. babies are always fun, and they grow too fast.
You're pregnant? How did you keep this a secret from me the whole time I was at your house. I don't know, 4 is a lot of kids.
WOW Big News! Congratulations! That is so exciting. I can't believe you are going to have four. I keep putting off even thinking about #3.
Hooray! I am so excited (and scared) for you guys!!! I can't believe you are so far along already...what a good feeling. Good luck!!! We love your fam!
Congrats! Four is a good number! :)
Congratulations! I can only think of a handful of people I know that could handle four or more kids and you are one of them.
So I've been snooping....sorry but I just couldn't help myself. I love blogs!!! And your blog is sooooo cute! Your kids are so cute! We also love our Aggies! can I link your blog on mine...or is that presuming too much?
Congratulations! Glad you are feeling better and I hope everything else is going well.
Congratulations! We know all about other plans besides our own. You're a great mother (and Jared is a great father) and I'm sure that you'll be just great. You're kids are adorable and I'm sure this next one will be, too! Congratulations!
Congrats! This is Stacy (Harden)Palfreyman. I found your blog through Michelle's blog and my sister, Melinda has a class from Jared... She says you are in Florida right now. If you get this before you get home contact me; mspalfreyman@earthlink.net I live in Florida and my husband works for Walt Disney World!! Maybe we could catch up. If not, I hope all is going well and I look forward to keeping in contact!
That is great, you can handle the having four you are such a good mom to three. I have heard from so many that three is the hard adjustment not four.
Congrats you guys!! That's exciting. You have such cute kids! Have you moved yet?
Congrats! Thats so awesome! You're a great mom, you will probably have 10 kids!
Post a Comment