Because of testing last week, Grayson just started school today. He was really excited. He kept telling me he wanted to wear jeans and this sweatshirt to school. I kept saying it would be too hot. I didn't think he would be able to wear it for like a month. Who knew it would end up being 50 degrees this morning. I wasn't sad to leave him at school, but I also didn't want to leave. I could spend the whole day just watching him at school. I find it so interesting to see how he interacts with other kids and what he does. Seriously if there was an observation room, I would get a sitter and spend way to much time just watching him at school. When I went to pick him up I asked him what he did, he told me , "it's a secret." Everything must have gone well because I haven't head anything about not going back tomorrow.
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
First Day of School
Because of testing last week, Grayson just started school today. He was really excited. He kept telling me he wanted to wear jeans and this sweatshirt to school. I kept saying it would be too hot. I didn't think he would be able to wear it for like a month. Who knew it would end up being 50 degrees this morning. I wasn't sad to leave him at school, but I also didn't want to leave. I could spend the whole day just watching him at school. I find it so interesting to see how he interacts with other kids and what he does. Seriously if there was an observation room, I would get a sitter and spend way to much time just watching him at school. When I went to pick him up I asked him what he did, he told me , "it's a secret." Everything must have gone well because I haven't head anything about not going back tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's so fun to see Grayson at school. I TOTALLY wish that I could see my kids at school. I remember mom telling me she use to walk by RP during recess to see what we were up to.
Post a Comment