-Lots of shopping, this includes my new swim suit. I was starting to stress I wouldn't have anything this weekend when we head off to San Diego.
-I read a book, the one Tami brought and I knew I had to finish before she had to leave. (It was The Glass Castle)
- I worked out everyday, well almost. It was fun having someone to do my lame workout videos with. Although I think Tami is the only one I would let see me during my workout.
- I ate like 3 gallons of Cherry Cordial Ice Cream. I bought it for Lydia's birthday party since it was pink. It was so good we kept going back to the store for more. Good thing we were working out everyday.

The best part was just being together as a family. The kids had so much fun with cousins and NaNa and PaPa. All the kids love PaPa and were constantly crawling all over him. He enjoyed feeding them ice cream and playing Candyland with them.

We went to Schuster creek one night for a wiener roast. We all had such a great time. Thanks to PaPa Jerry all the kids were able to catch a fish. My camera's battery died and I forgot to download Tami's photos before she left.
Tami left this behind I guess I'll just have to keep him until She comes back in August. I don't think Grayson will mind having a buddy to play with this summer.

Now I'll be playing catch up and trying to get our life in order before we leave for our trip with the Ray's.
4 comments:
Sounds like you are having a great summer so far. I am so jealous now you get to go hang out with Maggie and Jason. You must be lovin it relaxing and spending time with friends and family what could be better?
We have a family reunion at Pineview Resevoir (outside Ogden) on the 26th of June. Maggie said that she and the kids are coming. We are going to come a little early and spend some family time near the reservior from the 22-28th. It would be fun to get together with you and Maggs if you are going to be around. I am not sure when Maggie plans on getting into town.
I didn't say anything to anybody because less than a week before I was telling EVERYBODY I wasnt going to find out, plus I didn't feel very good on Monday. I should have said something to you though I'm sorry I didn't.
I forgot.....the thing I got out of the deal was my Landon said my mom could be there for everything and our babies middle name will be Burke (for my dad) I really think I got the most out of all this!!
I miss my Porter. I hope he's not driving you crazy. Having fun in CA with the Rays? I haven't worked out since I left...well moving all the furniture with Joseph and stuff was a workout I guess.
Post a Comment