Saturday, June 14, 2008

SEA WORLD


Sea World wasn't all that us adults thought it would be, but the kids loved it and haven't stopped telling people all about it.



Although it was a little stressful, my favorite part was feeding the dolphins. It was at this moment when I was trying to hold up kids to feed the dolphins, not drop the fish, take a picture and stop everyone from crying that I realized I have way to many kids.







Grayson and Porter LOVED the shark exhibit. Grayson has always loved Sharks. He has a bunch of shark books and they are always his favorite to read. At the end of the exhibit we rode the moving sidewalk through a tank of sharks.




Of course we had to get some sharks to take home.

6 comments:

Rachelle said...

What?!? You got to FEED DOLPHINS. That is so awesome. I would love that. Looks like such a fun vacation. I love Grayson dancing on the beach.

Rob & Megg said...

Fun vacay pics! I can't believe how much your kids have grown! Seriously each post they seem to sprout! Porter has gotten so tall and he looks just like his dad! Fun times- isn't summer GREAT!!

grace said...

wholly cow you guys pack alot into your vacation! That looks fun and it looks like a lot of hard work. I love Lydias' face full of sand.

Tami said...

Porter was pretty excited about the shark. Thanks... I owe you.

Camille Foote said...

Cute pictures! How fun your pictures make me want to go on vacation. Can't wait to see ya next week.

Allison said...

I have been DYING to go to Sea World for so long! It looks like your kids had a great time.