Wednesday, May 7, 2008


Jared and I celebrated our 7th anniversary on Monday. I really can't believe it's only been 7 years. I only say this because we have know each other for so much longer. This fall I'll reach a mark where I've known Jared for more years than I didn't know him.
We had so much fun celebrating on Monday. We had a lovely picnic at the park with our kids for lunch. Then we got a sitter so we could enjoy the rest of the day together. We had a couples message. It was the first time for both of us and we thought it was pretty spectacular. After that we saw a movie (Iron Man, Jared's choice of course, but it was good) and went to dinner. Sorry no pictures, you'll just have to enjoy this one from our wedding announcements.
I'll spare you all the mushy stuff about what a great guy Jared is until next week on his birthday.

1 comment:

The Bailey's said...

Congratulations to both of you for 7 years, time does fly, It is the same for Eric and I, I turn 28 this year, But I crushed on Eric when I was 14. Crazy! Anyways I think that is awesome and congrats to Jared for graduating with a masters, YEAH! That is always awesome. Hard work but worth it.