Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Favorite things Swap!

I was so excited to participate in Lichelle's favorite things swap, because who doesn't love getting things in the mail. Lichelle matched us up with other friends to send a package of our favorite things to. I especially liked this after receiving some pretty lame gifts from my husband. It was so nice to get a well thought out gift from another girl.
I received my package from Jill Kirk. She sent me a way cute yellow bag, A chocolate bar, Lotion and a fabulous paper wallet she made with stampin' up stamps. I am so glad that your favorite things are also things I love. Thanks, Jill, I look forward to using everything and the candy bar was gone pretty fast.

I sent a package to one of my very best friends Maggie. I sent:
BOHNAZA(aka The Bean Game). Playing games especially with my family is one of my all time favorite things to do. A lot of my favorite memories in life involve playing games. This game was introduced to us by the Grunigs during a trip to Bear Lake, it's been a favorite ever since.

Swedish Fish, because I love candy. I felt lame sending Swedish fish because so many people have already sent it but, it truly is my favorite candy, there isn't even a close second.

These cute Tags. I thought they would be great for scrapbooking or card making or tied to a gift(all things I love).

Thanks Lichelle for organizing everything. I had a lot of fun.

5 comments:

Rachelle said...

That's awesome...who doesn't love getting something good in the mail?? Yeah for girl friends.

L said...

Love EVERYTHING! We love the bean game too! And I am loving the yellow purse and those gift tags! Trent teased me that this was just a secret excuse to spend money and get presents. I asked if that was a problem? Ready to play again:>

Laura W said...

Hey Kalleen, tell Lydia happy birthday from us! (It's today, isn't it?) I've gotten horrible at making cards lately, but wish her a happy day from us anyway! :)

Jill said...

Glad you got the package. It's so fun getting surprises! That game looks fun too...I've never heard of it. I'll have to try it because we love games too!
Have a good day!!!!

Anonymous said...

Reading the little note you sent made me excited to see you guys! Only 2 more weeks!