I love how people share stories of there child crawling up to them and saying "I love you, mommy." I get a lot of these moments, almost every morning. The other day though, Lydia was was laying in bed with me trying to wake me up as usual. She started stroking my check and arm and then says, "Mom, when you die I will bless you." What? I don't know where this came from, but I do wish you could hear her Little voice. So I said, "Do you want me to die." She responded, "No, but when you do , I will bless you." Okay, thanks, I guess.
Last night Jared was playing with the kids and some how ended up hitting them with a pillow while they lied on the bed. They thought it was hilarious and couldn't stop laughing. Jared turns to me and says, "This is very therapeutic". I have to admit I wanted to grab a pillow and have a go. Did I mention Lydia is driving me crazy lately.
6 comments:
Your kids crack me up. It was fun seeing all of you this last weekend thanks for letting us drop in. I love the pictures of Lydia in your mom's garden. I am a little disappointed when we were in Utah all the trees were in bloom and so pretty unfortunately Colorado is taking its sweet time deciding to get around to spring no blossoms yet.
I had to laugh at the picture of Jared digging out the truck I cannot even tell you how many times I have told Foote "Ok but if you get stuck I am not helping because I said to turn around," of course I always end up helping. Next time I will have to wear sandals.
Those are great stories. I especially love Lydia wanting to bless you if you died. It seems like Lizzy has been into death lately too and has said some wierd things. At least you know she loves you.. right?
You should be proud of all your kids. They are officially HILARIOUS!!! So dang cute. I want to get family pictures in your moms flower beds. They are gorgeous!
Okay, Daniel does the same thing. Just because he's in a Jeep or a truck he thinks he can go anywhere (even a river bed!). That was sweet what Lydia said... and a little creepy. See you later!
Ok that is hilarious, I got a good laugh and that is always fun. I love how funny kids are, just now I was really mad at Josi, but she found away to make me laugh and I had to pick her up and hug her, your kids are darling by the way!
Post a Comment