
Grayson celebrated his 5th Birthday with a superhero party. It was so fun to have all his friends over. We had to import some boys since there aren't any in our area. At the party we trained the kids to be superheros with different activities. Just before having cake and ice cream we told all the kids that a bad guy "The Hungry Hairy Hunter" was coming to try and steal Grayson's cake. We told them they would need to use their new skills to stop the Hairy Hunter, and then armed them with silly string as their weapon. When the Hungry Hunter came half the kids loved attacking him with the string and the other half were scared for their life, it was pretty funny. We didn't mean for it to be so scary. After he left we had him come back without his mask on to show the kids it was just Grayson's uncle chad (who happens to be a very nice guy). They all seamed to be okay once they saw he wasn't really a bad guy. Below is a video of the attack.
3 comments:
So dang funny!! You guys are so creative! Lucy watched it with me and said, "Was I there? Where am I?" I wish we were closer!
The song playing while we were watching was, "What the World Needs Now". It sounded so funny with the video!!
How fun! What a fun birthday! Loved the video I have to admit the Hungry Hairy Hunter scared me:)
Yay, another blog friend!! :) I'm so excited to look through this more to see what you guys have been up to! Cute cute cute. :)
Post a Comment