Saturday, January 12, 2013

Snowmageddon 2013


Once we got over the chaos of getting to and from school yesterday we have been loving all the snow.  We've been making tunnels and sledding down our tiny hill. But, our favorite thing so far is the fort/igloo we made in the back. 


It's great for snowball fights with Dad.






We were all very proud of our work. I told Jared he better get a picture of me with the kids cause it might be the last time I ever play with the kids in the snow. 

I think Jared and I were the most excited about the snow. This is how we remember our winters as kids. It's been forever since we've had a good storm like this. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love these pictures! Love you and your kiddos, too! looks like so much fun.

Chambers said...

So fun. I still need your address. Your christmas card is just waiting!!