We just finished another great season of soccer.
Lydia played with a great group of girls and had an amazing set of coaches. She really learned a lot this year. I'm excited to see how much stronger of a team they will be next year as they incorporate more strategy into the game.
It's been fun to see Lydia develop into a real player. She spent her first season dancing on the field, her second being polite and this last year being really aggressive.
What can I say about Grayson's team?
Well, they are a crazy bunch of boys who love each other dearly. They aren't the best team. In fact they didn't win a single game, but they sure do have fun together. Plus I love all the mom's. They are our soccer family.
The highlight of the season when Grayson had his first header. I wasn't there, but I heard about it for days from everyone who saw it.
No comments:
Post a Comment