Saturday, March 12, 2011

Clarissa is 2


I can't believe my baby is 2. We had a great little party with family. She loved being the center of attention. 


I made her a birthday outfit and hat. I was surprised at how excited she was about it all and kept her hat on all night


She loved her cake.

She started pulling the trees off and eating them while waiting for us to start singing. 

Dad had to help blow out the candle, but she gave it a good try. 


She was so excited to get her Backpack. After opening it, her eyes got huge and she just whispered, "backpack, backpack."


She also got a bike. We gave Kate the same one when she turned two. Jared ran it over with the truck a couple months later. I hope this one lasts a little longer.  
(Look at Kate in the background. This was a hard night for her. It's a good thing her birthday is in a couple of weeks.)

Clair is a joy to have in our home. She is always quick to smile or laugh. She has a pretty good sense of humor already. She thinks she is the same as her older siblings and tries to keep up with them. She doesn't let here little body stop her from doing anything. She still takes 3 to 4 hour naps so I love that. She is talking more and more everyday.  I love hearing what she is thinking. 

1 comment:

Marcia said...

I love that Jared ran over the bike. I shouldn't love it, but I do.