Sunday, October 3, 2010

Kate's in Preschool

Kate started finally started preschool.  She was so excited to finally be going. Before school started she asked me several times a day to go to school. I was tired of telling her it wasn't ready.    
I was so worried about having here start with her speech being a little behind.  But, honestly she has come leaps and bounds in her speech in the last month.  I'm wishing she had preschool everyday. 
She loves her school and her teacher.  She is so proud of everything she makes and brings home.  I have to be sneaky of getting rid of things. 

The second time I went to drop her off, I let her out of the car and she yelled, "Bye Mom". When I started walking with her she said, "Mom, I said BYE."  She wanted me to drop her off at the curb like Grayson and Lydia. 

Kate thinks she is super funny, and is a delight. 

I love to hear her counting and recognizing all the letters around her.  

No comments: