I found this picture on my iphone a couple weeks ago. Do you know what it is? It took me a second, but I'm pretty sure I know what it is and who took the picture. I am thrilled that it didn't go IN.
At first I thought it was a close-up of the mouth of the marshmellow guy on Ghostbusters. But then I decided that it's maybe a toilet. Looks like you are pretty lucky to still have an iphone. I'm glad Kate is doing better.
3 comments:
At first I thought it was a close-up of the mouth of the marshmellow guy on Ghostbusters. But then I decided that it's maybe a toilet. Looks like you are pretty lucky to still have an iphone. I'm glad Kate is doing better.
Definitely a toilet! Very nice!
The first thing I thought was toilet, but that's because we finished potty training recently :)
Post a Comment