We started our Christmas Eve with lunch and bowling with the Kidd Family. Jared and I won a prize for being the couple with the lowest score for the second year in a row. All three of our kids scored higher scores than us. Grayson got a few strikes at the end without bumpers.
Later that night we enjoyed a nice dinner, reenacted the nativity and opened PJ's
Lydia took her roll as Mary very seriously. She kept telling my little brother Toby that he needed to put his hand on her shoulder.
Grayson wanted to be a wiseman.
Kate was suppose to be an angle but acted like a wiseman with Grayson. She really enjoyed playing with the gold.
All ready for a long winters nap.
1 comment:
what a fun Christmas. I love your Christmas dinner. I sounds so yummy. And I love all the homemade gifts.
Post a Comment