I've been wanting to post forever about this but time flew and next thing you know it's almost October.
![[lucy2.jpg.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEglhJWpKY49jwE-43-7cx8dJ25RV2hq0GRrgT1oQqprVRG11ptI3Kg_xd3aKx4H3LRlbpeHbL46tbhaF4mDXFhuAB7kWNRilkhtBi9B0Kif8JaPMXiVEwnhTtCVR9a4_g2p8FoKndpIxmP_/s1600/lucy2.jpg.jpg)
Our dear friends Sam and Sarah lost their sweet baby girl after three and a half months at Primary Children's Medical Center, in 2004. Lucy was born with a severe birth defect, which was detected at 20 weeks gestation. Although her life was short it had a huge impact on all those around her. In effort to fill the void and honor her life Sam and Sarah have decorated five of the most amazing trees I've ever seen, for the Festival of Trees. I love this cause. All proceeds go to help families with children at Primary Children's Medical Center. Because of the economy they have lost their usual funding and are now looking for any donations to help them continue this tradition.
They have started a BLOG to tell their story. Even if your not sure you can donate I would go and read their story and thoughts. Sarah is an amazing writer and is so honest with her feelings. If not anything else it gives me a appreciation for my children and a desire to not take a moment for granted.
1 comment:
Thank you, thank you, Kalleen. You are awesome.
Post a Comment