Thursday, August 20, 2009

Fourth of July

Ward Breakfast






We spent the afternoon with my Dad's family. Billy and Aunika organized an awesome game of Amazing Race. We were the only ones participating with kids(all 4 of them) so we didn't win. Maybe next time. The first event was watermelon eating. I love the picture of Lydia Yelling at Jared, "You can do it dad!" She was a great cheerleader.

Grayson getting his airplane to do different obstacles.


Kate's first sparklers!

3 comments:

Laura W said...

Your kids are so cute!! Look how big Clarissa is! I was great to see you last night. :)

The Bailey's said...

hey we have missed you! Your kids are all looking so big, and sooo cute! I love the 4th of July! My favorite holiday!

Camille Foote said...

Loved all the pictures. They made me think of all the fun times I have had with your family. You all are so great at planning and having fun get togethers. It seems like it has been forever since I have seen you. Your kids all look so big.