If you ever read our blog, I'm sure your sick of Bear Lake. But, we did spent most of our summer there. Next to my home there is no other place I'd rather be.
Kate has this great disappearing act, she perfected it at Bear Lake. We spent lots of time running around trying to find her. One time I found her on these rocks just relaxing.

Grayson finally learned to ride a two wheeler! Something we haven't been able to do because of the hills at our house.

Jared goes golf once a year. This is it.

My dad has a collection of leather tools that we brought up for craft time. We made quite a bit of stuff necklaces, purses, belts, knife holsters, etc. It was fun to see the kids wear and take pride in what they made.



Bear Lake is always windy, so we enjoy a good amount of kite flying.

Did I mention it's windy?



Last year we started the tradition of having a family olympics during our week there together. Last Year I tied for Gold and I was super sick with a baby in my belly. This year I had high hopes of winning another gold instead I choked on a couple events and got silver. I didn't take many picture this year cause I was to busy competing.

Our last event was a pie eating contest. Jared won for the men. I didn't even finish mine. We had lots of laughs despite our competitive nature.


We can't wait till next year so we can do it all again.
1 comment:
I think there's something about pregnant women tieing for gold. Maybe it's because they just sit around all day. I'm just glad I beet you on the scooter!
Post a Comment