We spent a fabulous week at Bear Lake with our good friends the Perry's and Ray's. The weather was cold so we didn't spend much time at the beach but kept busy doing lots of other things. With 9 kids there was never a dull moment.
We did field games on the lawn. Lots of running to wear them out.
Kate thought she was so big playing with the big kids.
WE spent lots of time at the park, especially on the Merry Go Round (or death trap). As much as I hate the merry go round I loved watching Kate shriek with delight.
Kate has such a love for life and finds so much joy in simple things.
There was lots of playing in the sand and LOTS of castles. We got a few pictures before Kate the monster crushed them.
My friends were nice enough to make me cupcakes to celebrate my birthday. It was a great surprise. I had no idea what was going on when all the kids banned me from the kitchen.
After returning home we celebrated one more time with the Fam.
2 comments:
Landon and I have been counting down the days till Bear Lake! This just makes me even more excited!! Happy Birthday btw!!
Looks like you had a great time! Wish we were closer and could have been there with you. By the way Happy Belated Birthday! I always think about you on my birthday because our birthdays are so close and wonder what you are up to and how your special day went. looks like you had a lot of fun.
Post a Comment